Hiking, snorkeling, swimming, diving, island tours, island hopping, boat trips, sightseeing, golfing
?? - 75 m²
WiFi in room
Kitchen / Kitchenette
Tea and coffee making facilities
Balcony / Terrace
Coco Blanche is a family-run self catering place, located in Anse Royale, South Mahe.
It consists of a free-standing cozy bungalow and two brand-new (2014) villas. Two of the new villas' apartments can be combined for larger groups or families of 4 to 6 persons.
Only a few steps from the beach, you are first in line to a fine stretch of sand & sea – perfect for swimming, snorkelling and soaking up the gorgeous tropical sun!
With a number of local retail shops, a bank, curio boutiques and restaurants within walking distance along the beach, Coco Blanche is ideally located. The south of Mahe is still very authentic with the nearby village of Anse Royale being relatively quiet and very peaceful. There is a school adjacent to the villas, however there is hardly any noise disturbance. We had no disturbances whatsoever during our stays here.
The bungalow and villa apartment amenities include:
- Air-conditioning unit (bedroom) + ceiling fans (bedroom and living room)
- Fully equipped kitchenette (fridge, toaster, kettle, 2-plate stove and microwave, all basic kitchen accompaniments and utensils)
- Bathroom (towels and soap provided)
- Beach towels
- Extra sofa bed
- Outdoor coconut tree shower
- Sea-facing veranda (bungalow only)
- Cable TV (selected local and international channels)
- Free Wifi Internet (2 hours per day from 4pm to 6pm, email & browsing only)
- Prepaid Wifi Internet
- Room safe
- Hair dryer (upon request)
- Private fenced garden with parking
- Cleaning service (except Sundays & Public Holidays)
- Starter pack included upon arrival (tea, coffee, creamer, sugar, and 1 litre bottle of mineral water)
We offer rental cars at super-special rates. Please ask us for details.
If you prefer, transfers to and from the airport or ferry jetty to Coco Blanche can also be arranged.
The attractive daily rate (see below for details) offers you an affordable stay.
Being a family run establishment on private property, the owner's fantastic hospitality will ensure that your stay in Seychelles is a memorable one.
Delicious local dinners can be arranged at the price of 20 € per person and will be served on your own terrace.
Weddings on the premises of Coco Blanche are also possible and will be carried out with the greatest of care and individual service. The costs are extremely reasonable and additional to the payable extras like cake, champagne, etc. the bride will also receive a professional hairdo at no charge from Caroline, one of the owners of Coco Blanche, who is a qualified hair stylist!
Massages can also be arranged as can hikes on various trails on Mahe and excursions to Cerf Island where a buffet lunch and a day on the beach awaits you!.
If you would like to book a Coco Blanche apartment or the bungalow, please click the 'get offer or book now' button or simply send us an email.
Note: During the time of the southeasterly trade winds (normally May-Sept.), swimming and snorkelling may be difficult at times at this side of the island, due to wind, waves or sea grass (see Things to Know).